heeyyyyy :) david, 13. :P no longer underage. :D mm.. i like.. sport? and facebook. i guess ill come to love this blogg thing too :) yeah, so anyway, probs wont write much, coz i'd rather keep things in my head, thanks. starting to see things from a new perspective..

Friday, March 5, 2010

this might become a regular thing...

Heyy :)

So today I like, presented my political cartoon to the class?
omg , dude so fail. -______-;;
far out, like mudi's was so pro, and mine didnt even have techniques LOL
*sigh* anyways, moving on...

far out , after skool we had MUSICAL practice, and we (me, roddy, david cheng && brendan) were like fully SLEEPING during practice LOLOLOL :L :L
omg dude, it was sooooooooooooo boring. =="

Slap that b-ASS. haha ;)

mmm... then went coaching, usual. :P
and then went to visit dad in hospital.
LOL family friend was like ;
some guy got arthritis in his wrists from playing too much iPod touch LOL xDDDDDDDD

anyways, signing off.
cya 'round. *clicks tongue* :D




And I can't help listen

To my heart missing your touch
Ever since you've been gone
I try to block it out
But it's going round and round
You're stuck in my head like a song~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment